This vanilla mod adds an economy to your single player world. Using a special book in your inventory, you can buy and sell items for coins while in the overworld. No need to go to a location with all of the command blocks; the entire shop fits in your pocket. This is fully customizable so you can design the Shop Book to whatever works the best for you.
Below are the only two ways to access this Shop Book. Save this URL or Book Lookup ID. Note: Shop Books are automatically deleted if they are not viewed for 3 months.
Book Lookup ID:
Shop Book Contents
1) Create a new Minecraft World in Creative Mode.
2) Stay in your spawn chunks (the location where you start the world).
3) Give yourself a command block and button. "/give @p command_block"and"/give @p stone_button"
4) Place the command block down and put the button on the side of the command block.
5) Be sure that there are a few blocks of air space above the command block.
6) Copy and paste Command Part 1 in the block and press the button.
7) Copy and paste Command Part 2 in the block and press the button.
8) Change your game mode to survival.
Note: Advanced players can install this in an existing world if they go to their spawn chunks. The command blocks will be installed at the bottom of your world to reduce the chance of it removing something you've built.
Command Part 1/2
Command Part 2/2
Disclaimer: The content of this Shop Book is solely that of the creator or subsequent creators in the case of edited Shop Books. Creative Tech Guy does not approve, verify, or monitor the content and does not take any responsibility for that content. Creative Tech Guy does not make any claims that the Shop Book is without errors. The player uses this Shop Book at their own risk.